Monday, September 15, 2008

9-15-08 My First Birthday!











Today is my first birthday. The day started off with me getting lots of presents from Mommy and Daddy. Of all of the gifts, I think that my favorite one was the balloon. After that, Mommy and Daddy took me out to eat. We ate at a pizza place and then Daddy took me in the game room and I tried to play my first arcade game. After lunch, we headed off to Niabi Zoo. I got to see lots of wild animals including a monkey, zebra, lion, and tiger. At the end of the day, I was really tired. I took a nap on the way home. When we got home we ate dinner and then Mommy and Daddy gave me a cake with a number "1" in it. I ate my cake and then it was off too bed. I had a great first birthday.

2 comments:

Granny J. said...

Grandma wishes you many more Happy Birthdays. I miss you and love you so much. If I were there I would hugs and kiss you every chance I got....I love you Little Darling!! Grandma D.

Unknown said...

Aunt Carla,
says Happy Birthday little man. It was fun watching you enjoy your day.
I wish you many more. I love and miss you lots..hugs and kisses..love Aunt Carla