Friday, July 25, 2008

7-15-07 I am 10 Months



On July 15th, I was 10 months old. I am really trucking around the house now. I am working on walking without the help of my walker. I will take 2-3 steps and then I just decide that it is easier to crawl. I am really good at going up the stairs (fast) too, but I still haven't mastered going back down. I can show you "how big" I am and I love to clap my hands and yell "yeh". Recently I started to not like the baby food so much anymore. I am getting so much better at eating "big people" food that the other isn't as appealing anymore. I have tried lots of new things (pineapple, salsa, tacos, hamburger, hotdogs, greenbean casserole etc) and like most everything. I am also starting to be a big helper. One of my favorite jobs is to help clean my bottles. It is so much fun playing in that water.

No comments: