Sunday, July 13, 2008

7-13-08 A few days with Mommy all to myself


Daddy left on Wednesday to go to Denver to see Uncle Rusty. That left Mommy and me at home all by ourselves. We were really busy. On Thursday, Mommy took me to the doctor because I had some kind of rash on me. It didn't seem to bother me too bad, but Mommy thought that it looked horrible. The doctor said that I had a "hypersensitivity reaction" to something. I don't know what it is, but Mommy and Molly are trying to figure it out. Today, Mommy and I just hung out at home. I got to play in Mommy's tupperware lid drawer. Boy, that was fun. I found just the right lid and then I carried it around the rest of the day. I also learned today to show Mommy that I am "so big". One time I put my arms so high into the air that I fell over backwards. I am really excited to see Daddy. I have talked to him on the phone, but I can't wait to see him and get all those hugs and kisses from him.

1 comment:

Granny J. said...

Your such a busy little man.
Love, Granny