Saturday, May 24, 2008

5-15-08 Eight Months old today



On May 15, I turned 8 months old. I am learning so much now that I can crawl. I am keeping Mommy and Daddy very busy. Mommy is trying to give me foods that are not all soupy like I like them. For example, she gave me a slice of a peach and a piece of banana. It was pretty gross. I like it when I don't have to chew anything...just swallow. I mean really, I don't know what she expects, I only have two teeth!

Besides crawling, I can pull myself up on the furniture onto my knees. I am trying to stand all the way up on my legs, but I just haven't gotten there yet. I have taken a few tumbles trying, but haven't gotten hurt too bad yet. Mommy and Daddy covered up all of the furniture with blankets so that if I would hit my head on something I won't hurt myself too bad. I still do a lot of talking. My favorite is "da-da-da".
I have had a few colds this spring. They are not very fun. I get a runny nose and a cough. What is the worse is when Mommy and Daddy have to wipe my nose. I think now I am finally feeling much better.

No comments: