Tuesday, December 18, 2007

12-18-07 Three months old and already know exactly what I want

I am now three-months old and have learned ways to express exactly what I want. When Mommy or Daddy try to put me in my swing or bouncy seat and I don't want to be there, I just stiffen up my body and won't let them sit me in there. For example, the other day Daddy tried to put me in my swing and I didn't want to be in there so I just I stiffened up my body and wha-la he had to keep holding me. Daddy said when I did that it was like he was trying to put a pizza box in the swing. Sweet! It works!

I also hate going to sleep. I try really hard to fight it. Even though I am really tired and crabby, I just don't want to miss anything. In fact, if I accidently start to fade to sleep, I often catch myself and try to wake myself back up by shaking my head. Also, stiffening the body in these situations seems to help as well!

No comments: