Sunday, December 16, 2007

12-15-07 I am Three months old today and growing!


Wow! I am three months old today. I can't hardly believe it. Time is just flying in this place they call the "real world." I continue to grow and learn things everyday. The newest things that I have learned is how to squeel and laugh outloud. I was so surpised when those sounds came out of me. Now I am having so much fun talking. Mom has also been playing "big boy" with me. I sit down on the changing table and then when I stand up, she says "big boy". It is a fun game. My legs are now strong enough to hold me up for quite a while. I just wish I could learn to move them like I see other people do so that I could go just where I wanted all by myself. I will really give Mom and Dad a run for their money. I already have a list of places in the house that I want to check out. I am sure that nothing in the house will be off limits (especially with Dad) I am not sure if Dad will be able to say the word "no" to me or not? Time will tell and I will keep you updated.
Stats:
Weight - 14.87 lb (68%)
Height - 25.51 in (85%)

No comments: