Tuesday, October 16, 2007

10-16-07 Big day today


Today, I was very busy. I had a lunch date today with Grace Walker. She was born on August 13. She is really cute and I had a good time, even though she slept through the entire lunch!! I wonder if this is how all of my dates will go??? Then, after lunch, I went over to Grace's house and we had our picture taken together.


Today, I also had my one-month doctor appointment. The doctor said that I looked great. In fact, I now weigh 10 pounds and 11.5 ounces. Mommy says that I am now a sack of potatoes! After my doctor appointment, Mommy and Daddy took me to Sears to have my first portraits taken. Boy, it is really hard to be such a star!

2 comments:

bb said...

Yipppeee! It's two of the cutest babies I know. Camille, you and Troy sure do make a beautiful baby. Congrats!

Drew and Beth said...

They look so cute together! Grace will try to stay awake on their next date. It's hard being a baby sometimes!