Monday, October 15, 2007

10-15-07 One-month old today

Today, I am one-month old. This month has really gone quickly for me. I have met a lot of people. Today is also my first day at home alone with Mommy. If you remember, Daddy was home with me for the first three weeks and Grandma Dunn was here for two weeks too. Then, Grandma Johnson came to stay with me for a week. The house is really quiet today, that is for sure. I really appreciated everyone's help this last month. Mommy said that it has really made her adjustments a lot easier. That is good.

This weekend some of Mommy and Daddy's friends came to visit. Daddy and his buddies went to the Hawkeye/Illinois football game and Mommy went shopping with the girls. I hung out with Grandma Johnson. Yesterday after everybody left to go back home, I didn't want to sleep all day. In fact, I didn't go to sleep last night until around 1:00 am. Then I slept until 5:30. Boy was I hungry when I woke up. I usually get up every two hours and want food. Today, I am still feeling lazy after being so awake yesterday so I am sleeping a lot today.

Stats:
Weight - 10.76 lb (76%)
Height - 22.28 in (78%)
Head Circumference - 15.39 in (70%)

No comments: