Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Summer Update



This has been a busy summer. I played outside a lot this summer and also got to go on some fun trips. I also took my first set of swimming lessons. They were fun. I went to a big swimming pool and Daddy went with me. We traveled to St. Louis with our friends, the Walkers. While in St. Louis, I went swimming and we went to the zoo. We also went to Kansas City to see our friends, the Carters and the O'Hares. They both have new babies so I got a chance to get some practice in holding babies before my new sister comes. In August, we went back to Lincoln to watch Uncle Mitch in the State Special Olympics bowling. He did awesome! He got a silver (way to go, Mitch)!!

The rest of the summer was spent going to the park, playing in my back yard, learning to ride my bike (with training wheels), and swimming at Lake McBride. It was fun.

No comments: