Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter 2010








This Easter we spent in Iowa. It was just Mommy, Daddy, and me. We had a really good weekend. We dyed Easter eggs and then on Easter morning the Easter Bunny left me a fun basket full of Star Wars stuff and candy. Yey!! Star Wars is one of my favorite things right now. I am not sure if that is a hereditary trait or not, but if it is, I definitely got that one from my daddy!!! After I played with my new things, the Easter Bunny hid eggs outside and inside. I had a lot of fun finding them. Mommy and Daddy even hid them twice so that I could find them again. All and all, the weather was great and I spent a lot of time outside. I missed seeing my other family, but luckily Namma Johnson, Grandpa Johnson, and Nana and Papa Dunn have come to visit me in the last month. I had a lot of fun with each of them, but always wish we lived closer to them. Maybe someday.

No comments: