Friday, January 22, 2010

My pictures

One of my favorite presents (out of the many favorite presents) that I got for Christmas was my camera from Nana and Papa Dunn. I always want to "try" Mommy and Daddy's camera and now I have my own. It is digital and Mommy can download them onto her computer. It is pretty cool.

Since Christmas, I have taken 457 pictures. My daddy loves to take pictures too, so that is where I think my love for "capturing the moment" is coming from. I thought that I would share some of my favorite pictures.






















As you can see, many times, I take pictures of myself. I am wondering if it is because I have the camera turned around the wrong way. Usually, I am usually trying to take pictures of something else. I will keep working on this. Not a bad start.

No comments: