Saturday, May 30, 2009

Starting a new daycare

On Monday I am starting to go to a new daycare. Molly (my old daycare provider) is going to go back to work in a daycare center so she won't be able to take care of me anymore. I will miss her (and my other friends too). My friend Grace and I are taking gymnastics together so I will still get to see her often.

I hope that I like my new daycare. It is very close to where our new house is. It is in a center instead of an in-home daycare. It will be a different for me, but I am sure I will get used to it. Daddy thinks that Mommy is going to have a harder time transitioning than I am going to. I will let you know how it all goes.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I hope you have fun Little G Man! Tell your mom that everything will be okay. We have moved day cares 3 times and it takes awhile for the kids to adjust which is hard but it also devasting to hear the they are closing too! I hope all goes well for your mom!

Happy Sunday!