Saturday, February 7, 2009

1-13-09 Mommy went out of town


I haven't had a lot of time to write on my blog lately. I have been very busy. First of all, Mommy went to Florida for four days when it was the coldest in Iowa I have ever experienced in my 16 months. The actual temperature outside was -27 degrees one day when Daddy and I were driving into town. Brrr. That is cold!


While Mommy was on her work trip, Daddy and I got along pretty well. Daddy only had to make one phone call to the doctor's office and then to poison control because I ate some of the bag balm that they had sitting out. Oops! I didn't eat too much of it, but they told Daddy that the worst that would happen was that I would have loose poops! Daddy was scared though, but he handled the whole situation like a pro!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Uh oh! I am sure that eating bag balm is worse the putting it in your hair. I hope you didn't get the poops. Tell mom and dad I have a great home remedy for getting greasy stuff (vaseline and chapstick) out of hair :)!

Thanks for sharing!